
So here's the t-shirt I created for my 2 hour project. It's for an event where the SC National guard teams up to raise money for March of Dimes. I think it turned out okay. I had a lot of fun making it even though I didn't have much time. Any comments?

2 comments:
As a Sailor I will do my best to keep my comments clean! But HOLY shnickez.... I though your bag was pretty good but as far as your T-Shirt goes and only having two hours for it all.... YOU ROCK. It took me a second to understand why there was bare feet inprints with a boot but after the little mouse in my mind got the wheel a turning it all came to make sense. Oh and last thing to ask did you come up with the Verbage on the bottom or was that something they gave you to add somewhere? Cause that's ROCKS too! Okay enough with my run on sentances I'm OUT.
Hi J, as a general rule I do not like black backgrounds. Perhaps it is my age but the inside of casket is really black..grin
Snosrapper Says
Post a Comment